The Damion Gosa Memorial Foundation's (DGMF) mission is to empower, encourage, motivate, and inspire at-risk youth to rise above their environment, and, through integrity, love, and respect, achieve their highest potential. We are Developing Great Minds for the Future (DGMF)!
1. Provide opportunities which are non-threatening, possible and practical.
2. Empower our youth to reach their highest level of achievement today and in the future.
3. Engage our youth through sports and other mediums while mentoring them in all aspects of their lives.
4. Instill in our youth the value of their life and the lives of others.
5. Educate our youth how to become involved in their community, help them identify ways to positively integrate into their neighborhoods and empower them to become healthy citizens, live productive lives and be good stewards.
6. Teach our youth how to avoid temptations that lead to violence and ultimately destruction.
7. Provide a solid foundation and provide avenues in their pursuit of higher education.
8. Nurture, support, and elevate their dreams while teaching them they can achieve anything they set their minds to.
9. Our youth will live powerfully through our programs of music, drama, arts, self-esteem, computer and financial literacy, drug & gang prevention, gun safety, nutrition, tutoring, exercise, and sports.
10. Our youth will be edified to realize they are unique and special.
11. Teach our youth they are accepted, develop their sense of belonging and help them understand THEY are the leaders of tomorrow – the doctors, lawyers, teachers, ministers, police officers, firefighters, chefs, politicians, and more!
YOUR prayers, YOUR financial investment, and YOUR support makes every goal attainable!